- Compliance Guidance for Auditing SharePoint
After implementing a log management solution, you can collect security logs, securely
archive them, produce daily reports, and configure real time alerts.
- Which events do you report on?
- Which do you alert on?
- What is the significance of these events and how do you respond to them?
- How do you demonstrate compliance with specific requirements of PCI, SOX, HIPAA,
GLBA, FISMA and other regulatory requirements?
Modeled after Randy Franklin Smith's
Rosetta Audit Logging Kits for Active Directory
and Windows Server, our free compliance guidance for SQL Server auditing provides:
- Best practice guidance on which events to alert and report on
- Report designs you can implement in your existing log management solution
- Alert specifications that include event criteria, alert text, and suggested recipients
- Deep mappings to specific compliance requirements
- Recommended courses of action for each alert and report
Status of Compliance Guidance for SharePoint Auditing
Our comprehensive suite of our recommended reports and alerts and prescriptive guidance on usage
and compliance mappings is in progress.
To see what you can expect
for a preview of the full usage and compliance guidance for the SharePoint Access
Control Changes report.